+ de 3,5 milhões de bilhetes vendidos
4000+ produtos, 30 países
Sistemas de pagamento 100% seguros
Todas as compras são protegidas
Reserva sem taxas adicionais
Sem taxas adicionais
Busca por bilhetes
Por que comprar connosco?
1. Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the lineem Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the line, qui, 2 Abr 2020 - sáb, 31 Out 2020
desde € 95,40
2. Montserrat & Barcelona: tour guiadoem Montserrat & Barcelona: tour guiado, qua, 1 Abr 2020 - sáb, 31 Out 2020
desde € 118,40
3. Tour guiado pela Sagrada Família & Parque Güellem Tour guiado pela Sagrada Família & Parque Güell, qua, 1 Abr 2020 - sáb, 31 Out 2020
desde € 87,00
4. Tour guiado à Sagrada Família c/ Torres & Parque Güellem Tour guiado à Sagrada Família c/ Torres & Parque Güell, qua, 1 Abr 2020 - sáb, 31 Out 2020
desde € 0,00
5. Early Picasso Museum and Gothic Tourem Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office, sex, 15 Nov 2019 - sáb, 7 Nov 2020
desde € 36,80
6. Excursão Vinhos e Cavaem Excursão Vinhos e Cava, qui, 14 Nov 2019 - dom, 8 Nov 2020
desde € 87,50
7. Camp Nou & Museum: Guided Tourem F. C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experience, qui, 14 Nov 2019 - sex, 30 Out 2020
desde € 65,30
8. Tour de Tapas - fim de tardeem Tour de Tapas - fim de tarde, qua, 13 Nov 2019 - ter, 10 Nov 2020
desde € 82,70
9. Tour de Doces & Chocolatesem Tour de Doces & Chocolates, qua, 13 Nov 2019 - seg, 9 Nov 2020
desde € 63,80
10. Espetáculo de Flamenco no Tablao Cordobesem Espetáculo de Flamenco no Tablao Cordobes, ter, 12 Nov 2019 - ter, 10 Nov 2020
desde € 50,90
Palau Güell, La Rambla and La Boqueria Market
Visit the stunning palace, The Palau Güell, designed by Antoni Gaudí. On this walking tour in Barcelona a guide leads you through the broad street La Rambla, where you visit a food market called La Boqueria Market. If you choose to, you can eat delicious Spanish tapas and get one drink after your visit into the palace.
- Visit the lavish Palau Güell
- Learn about architect Antoni Gaudí
- Walk on the broad street La Rambla
- See the wonderful food market La Boqueria
- Get a guided tour
- Enjoy tapas and one drink - if you select it
O que posso esperar?
Meet your guide in the heart of the street La Rambla and explore the city of Barcelona, while most tourists are going out to dinner. From the meeting point your guide leads you through the street and to the most important places in La Rambla. Among these places is La Boqueria Market, which has become an important attraction in the city, and where you find several types of delicious fresh food!
You then walk from the market's scents of fresh fruit and flowers and head towards the palace, Palau Güell - a building that was designed by Antoni Gaudí during the early stages of his career. Some historians say that this period of his career is in 'the oriental style', because he got his inspiration from the Spanish Islamic art at that time. This palace has actually been declared a World Heritage Site by the UNESCO. It's a beautiful place, it's wonderfully different and inspiring.
If you have decided not to join for tapas, your tour ends at the Palau Güell, where you can spend all the time you want. If you have decided to join for tapas, you walk to restaurant Cafè de l'Òpera. This place is decorated in a modernist style, it's very elegant and also a place, that has been in the catering business since the 1800's! Though it has changed restaurant concepts with different types of foods throughout the years, it is still a popular place today. The restaurant is located just in front of Liceo's Opera. Here you enjoy delicious Spanish tapas and a drink of your choice!
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour or show the ticket on your phone.
- This tour is not recommended for children under 3 years, as it is a walking tour that lasts more than two hours.
Categorias de bilhetes
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Permite voucher eletrónico
Duração: 2 horas
O que está incluído?
- Entrance and a guided visit to the Palau Güell.
- An English- or an English and Spanish-speaking guide.
- Radio guide system.
- Walking tour in La Rambla and La Boqueria Market.
- Tapas and one drink, if selected. The tapas includes Spanish omelette, jam, croquettes and potatoes with 'brava' sauce. Choose between a glass of wine, beer, soft drink or water.
Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office
La Rambla, 54 08002 Barcelona
Atendimento ao Cliente
Precisa de ajuda? Entra em contacto connosco!