Sistemas de pagamento 100% seguros
Reserva sem taxas adicionais
+ de 3,5 milhões de bilhetes vendidos
Busca por bilhetes
Por que comprar connosco?
1. Camp Nou & Museum: Guided Tourem F. C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experience, Qui, 2 Jul 2020 - Sex, 30 Out 2020
desde € 64,00
2. Destaques de Barcelona: tour guiadoem Destaques de Barcelona: tour guiado, Qua, 1 Jul 2020 - Qui, 25 Mar 2021
desde € 60,50
3. Early Picasso Museum and Gothic Tourem Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office, Qua, 1 Jul 2020 - Sáb, 20 Mar 2021
desde € 30,90
4. Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the lineem Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the line, Qui, 2 Jul 2020 - Sáb, 31 Out 2020
desde € 93,60
5. Tour Gaudí e Sagrada Familiaem Tour Gaudí e Sagrada Familia, Qua, 1 Jul 2020 - Qui, 25 Mar 2021
desde € 91,30
6. Montserrat & Barcelona: tour guiadoem Montserrat & Barcelona: tour guiado, Qua, 1 Jul 2020 - Sáb, 31 Out 2020
desde € 116,10
7. Park Güell: Skip the lineem Park Güell: tour guiado, Seg, 27 Abr 2020 - Qua, 24 Jun 2020
desde € 15,30
8. Sant Pau Art Nouveau: Skip the lineem Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, Seg, 27 Abr 2020 - Sex, 25 Set 2020
desde € 17,70
9. Tour guiado pela Sagrada Família & Parque Güellem Tour guiado pela Sagrada Família & Parque Güell, Ter, 14 Abr 2020 - Sáb, 31 Out 2020
desde € 85,30
10. 2-in-1: Montserrat and Sagrada Famíliaem Torres Venecianes, Qui, 16 Abr 2020 - Sáb, 14 Nov 2020
desde € 96,90
Palau Güell, La Rambla and La Boqueria Market
Este produto foi recém adicionado - já é possível reserva-lo e as informações estarão disponíveis em português em breve!
Visit the stunning palace, The Palau Güell, designed by Antoni Gaudí. On this walking tour in Barcelona a guide leads you through the broad street La Rambla, where you visit a food market called La Boqueria Market. If you choose to, you can eat delicious Spanish tapas and get one drink after your visit into the palace.
- Visit the lavish Palau Güell
- Learn about architect Antoni Gaudí
- Walk on the broad street La Rambla
- See the wonderful food market La Boqueria
- Get a guided tour
- Enjoy tapas and one drink - if you select it
O que posso esperar?
Meet your guide in the heart of the street La Rambla and explore the city of Barcelona, while most tourists are going out to dinner. From the meeting point your guide leads you through the street and to the most important places in La Rambla. Among these places is La Boqueria Market, which has become an important attraction in the city, and where you find several types of delicious fresh food!
You then walk from the market's scents of fresh fruit and flowers and head towards the palace, Palau Güell - a building that was designed by Antoni Gaudí during the early stages of his career. Some historians say that this period of his career is in 'the oriental style', because he got his inspiration from the Spanish Islamic art at that time. This palace has actually been declared a World Heritage Site by the UNESCO. It's a beautiful place, it's wonderfully different and inspiring.
If you have decided not to join for tapas, your tour ends at the Palau Güell, where you can spend all the time you want. If you have decided to join for tapas, you walk to restaurant Cafè de l'Òpera. This place is decorated in a modernist style, it's very elegant and also a place, that has been in the catering business since the 1800's! Though it has changed restaurant concepts with different types of foods throughout the years, it is still a popular place today. The restaurant is located just in front of Liceo's Opera. Here you enjoy delicious Spanish tapas and a drink of your choice!
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour or show the ticket on your phone.
- This tour is not recommended for children under 3 years, as it is a walking tour that lasts more than two hours.
Categorias de bilhetes
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Permite voucher eletrónico
Duração: 2 horas
O que está incluído?
- Entrance and a guided visit to the Palau Güell.
- An English- or an English and Spanish-speaking guide.
- Radio guide system.
- Walking tour in La Rambla and La Boqueria Market.
- Tapas and one drink, if selected. The tapas includes Spanish omelette, jam, croquettes and potatoes with 'brava' sauce. Choose between a glass of wine, beer, soft drink or water.
Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office
La Rambla, 54 08002 Barcelona
Atendimento ao Cliente
Precisa de ajuda? Entra em contacto connosco!