Sistemas de pagamento 100% seguros
Reserva sem taxas adicionais
+ de 3,5 milhões de bilhetes vendidos
Busca por bilhetes
Por que comprar connosco?
1. Espetáculo de Flamenco no Tablao Cordobesem Espetáculo de Flamenco no Tablao Cordobes, Dom, 26 Set 2021 - Dom, 31 Out 2021
desde € 49,90
2. Girona - Figueras (Museu Dali)em Girona - Figueras (Museu Dali), Sáb, 2 Out 2021 - Sáb, 2 Abr 2022
desde € 91,60
3. Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the lineem Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the line, Qui, 30 Set 2021 - Sáb, 30 Out 2021
desde € 93,60
4. Passeio Medieval a Gironaem Passeio Medieval a Girona, Qua, 29 Set 2021 - Seg, 28 Mar 2022
desde € 65,20
5. Tour guiado pela Sagrada Família & Parque Güellem Tour guiado pela Sagrada Família & Parque Güell, Dom, 26 Set 2021 - Dom, 31 Out 2021
desde € 85,30
6. Sant Pau Art Nouveau: Skip the lineem Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, Sáb, 25 Set 2021 - Dom, 23 Jan 2022
desde € 12,50
7. Park Güell: Skip the lineem Park Güell: tour guiado, Sáb, 25 Set 2021 - Sex, 24 Dez 2021
desde € 16,00
8. Camp Nou & Museum: Guided Tourem F. C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experience, Seg, 27 Set 2021 - Qui, 28 Out 2021
desde € 64,00
9. Sagrada Família: entrada sem filasem Sagrada Família: entrada sem filas, Seg, 27 Set 2021 - Ter, 30 Nov 2021
desde € 21,60
10. Zoo de Barcelonaem Zoo de Barcelona, Sáb, 25 Set 2021 - Qua, 24 Nov 2021
desde € 21,90
Early Picasso Museum and Gothic Tour
Este produto foi recém adicionado - já é possível reserva-lo e as informações estarão disponíveis em português em breve!
Go for a morning walk through the city of Barcelona and see all the stunning buildings in the Gothic quarter. This tour shows you the El Born quarter of the city and leads you the Picasso Museum. Here you get faster access to the museum and have time to admire the beautiful art by the famous artist!
- Avoid the long queues at the Picasso Museum
- Witness beautiful buildings in the gothic style
- Get a guided tour and learn about Pablo Picasso
- Walk through the city of Barcelona
- Enjoy a local breakfast - if you select it
O que posso esperar?
Breath in, drink your morning coffee and stretch. The sun is up, and it's time for a walk through the narrow streets of Barcelona. You meet your guide at the meeting point and begin walking through the warm cobbled streets of the city. While being told the history of the places you pass by, you lean your head back and look up at the stunning buildings in the gothic quarter; among them is the famous Cathedral.
Along the walking tour you walk to the El Born quarter, which is both historic and trendy at the same time. Here you can stop and admire the Santa Maria del Mar church, which is built in the gothic style.
When you reach the Picasso Museum, also located in the El Born quarter, your guide gives you a tour of the museum and tells you about Pablo Picasso's painting techniques, his inspiration and how his way of creating art evolved during his lifetime. This museum is in fact the only museum, that was created, while the painter was still alive. You also learn more about Picasso's personal life and his overall biography along the way.
If you have chosen this ticket without breakfast, your tour ends here, and you can spend time in the museum for as long as you'd like. If you have chosen the tour with breakfast, you continue the tour by walking to Palau de la Música Catalana, where you eat a local breakfast and have the opportunity to talk with the guide and the other guests.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour or show the ticket on your phone.
- We recommend that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes, as you will be on your feet a lot.
- We recommend you to not carry backpacks. If you take them with you, you must leave them at the box office to access the museum.
- The tour is not recommended for children under the age of 3, as you will be walking for more than 2 hours.
Categorias de bilhetes
Infant (0-5): Free of charge
- Food and drinks.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Permite voucher eletrónico
Duração: 2 horas
O que está incluído?
- Entrance and guided visit in the Picasso Museum.
- Guided walking tour of the Gothic quarter.
- Guided walking tour in the El Born quarter.
- An English or English-and-Spanish speaking guide.
- Radio guide system in groups of more than 5.
- Breakfast, if selected.
Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office
La Rambla, 54 08002 Barcelona
Atendimento ao Cliente
Precisa de ajuda? Entra em contacto connosco!