Sistemas de pagamento 100% seguros
Reserva sem taxas adicionais
+ de 3,5 milhões de bilhetes vendidos
Busca por bilhetes
Por que comprar connosco?
1. Park Güell: tour guiadoem Park Güell: tour guiado, Sáb, 25 Set 2021 - Qui, 31 Mar 2022
desde € 29,70
2. Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the lineem Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the line, Qui, 30 Set 2021 - Sáb, 30 Out 2021
desde € 93,60
3. Sant Pau Art Nouveau: Skip the lineem Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, Sáb, 25 Set 2021 - Dom, 23 Jan 2022
desde € 12,50
4. Early Picasso Museum and Gothic Tourem Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office, Qua, 29 Set 2021 - Sáb, 26 Mar 2022
desde € 30,90
5. Sagrada Família: entrada sem filasem Sagrada Família: entrada sem filas, Seg, 27 Set 2021 - Ter, 30 Nov 2021
desde € 21,60
6. Zoo de Barcelonaem Zoo de Barcelona, Sáb, 25 Set 2021 - Qua, 24 Nov 2021
desde € 21,90
7. Aquário de Barcelonaem Aquário de Barcelona, Sáb, 25 Set 2021 - Qui, 30 Set 2021
desde € 24,90
8. Sagrada Família: tour guiado e entrada sem filasem Passeio guiado à Sagrada Família, Dom, 26 Set 2021 - Qui, 31 Mar 2022
desde € 55,70
9. Passeio de 1 Dia a PortAventuraem Passeio de 1 Dia a PortAventura, Sáb, 25 Set 2021 - Sáb, 6 Nov 2021
desde € 80,00
10. Tour guiado pela Sagrada Família & Parque Güellem Tour guiado pela Sagrada Família & Parque Güell, Dom, 26 Set 2021 - Dom, 31 Out 2021
desde € 85,30
Park Güell: Skip the line
Este produto foi recém adicionado - já é possível reserva-lo e as informações estarão disponíveis em português em breve!
Park Güell in Barcelona is a remarkable and colorful place. Stepping into this park is almost like stepping into a fairy tale, where everything is a little bit brighter and a little more extravagant. This place is designed by Gaudí, who was a lover of nature - and you can tell, when you visit the park!
- Gain faster access to Park Güell
- Learn more about Antoni Gaudí and Park Güell
- Take your time to admire the unique architecture
- Stroll around the area at your own pace
O que posso esperar?
If you wish to see a place that is colorful and truly unique, then Park Güell is the park, you should pay a visit. When you look closer, you'll see that with its colorful tile work, stunning buildings and the magnificent stairway, this place is inspired by nature. It invites you in and lets you get lost in the styling for a little while.
The park is named after Count Eusebi Güell, who wanted Gaudí to design an elegant estate with family homes. But when no one were interested in buying the homes, Güell suggested, that Gaudí moved into one of the homes. So Gaudí took him up on the advice and moved in with his family – and ended up living there for 20 years until his death. Today Park Güell is a public park, it is declared a UNESCO site and it belongs to the city of Barcelona.
It gets even more fancy and inspirational inside. The walls, roads and overall design beg for you to take a photo. And the view over Barcelona is simply beautiful. Park Güell is truly a implementation of Gaudí's one-of-a-kind imagination, and therefore it will most likely inspire your imagination too.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour, or show your ticket on your smartphone.
How do I get faster access to Park Güell?
You book entry for a specific timeslot. Then you walk to the entrance of Monumental Zone at the selected time. Remember to keep your tickets while you're visiting the park, as the staff may ask to see them at any time.
- Visitors with reduced mobility may have difficulty getting around, due to the design of the park.
Categorias de bilhetes
Child (0-6): Free of charge
Please check the booking calendar for available dates and times.
- The Casa Gaudí Museum.
Permite voucher eletrónico
Poupe tempo - salte as filas
Melhor hora para visitar
We recommend that you book a timeslot for either early morning or late in the afternoon.
O que está incluído?
- Faster access and entrance to Park Güell at the Monumental Zone.
Park Güell: tour guiado
Atendimento ao Cliente
Precisa de ajuda? Entra em contacto connosco!