+ de 3,5 milhões de bilhetes vendidos
4000+ produtos, 30 países
Sistemas de pagamento 100% seguros
Todas as compras são protegidas
Reserva sem taxas adicionais
Sem taxas adicionais
Busca por bilhetes
Por que comprar connosco?
1. Articket Barcelona: entradas para 6 museus de arteem Articket Barcelona: entradas para 6 museus de arte, qui, 14 Nov 2019 - ter, 31 Dez 2019
desde € 31,50
2. Visita da Cidade Artística de Barcelonaem Visita da Cidade Artística de Barcelona, ter, 12 Nov 2019 - ter, 10 Nov 2020
desde € 58,00
3. Park Güell: tour guiadoem Park Güell: tour guiado, ter, 12 Nov 2019 - ter, 10 Nov 2020
desde € 30,20
4. Sant Pau Art Nouveau: Skip the lineem Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, ter, 12 Nov 2019 - sex, 8 Mai 2020
desde € 18,00
5. Early Picasso Museum and Gothic Tourem Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office, sex, 15 Nov 2019 - sáb, 7 Nov 2020
desde € 36,80
6. Aquário de Barcelonaem Aquário de Barcelona, ter, 12 Nov 2019 - ter, 31 Dez 2019
desde € 23,10
7. Sagrada Família: entrada sem filasem Sagrada Família: entrada sem filas, ter, 12 Nov 2019 - sáb, 30 Nov 2019
desde € 22,00
8. Casa Batlló: entrada sem filasem Casa Batlló: entrada sem filas, ter, 12 Nov 2019 - ter, 31 Dez 2019
desde € 26,80
9. Casa Milà - La Pedrera: entrada sem filasem Casa Milà - La Pedrera: entrada sem filas, ter, 12 Nov 2019 - ter, 31 Dez 2019
desde € 23,70
10. O Passeio Gaudiem O Passeio Gaudi, qui, 14 Nov 2019 - ter, 31 Mar 2020
desde € 83,00
Park Güell: Skip the line
Park Güell in Barcelona is a remarkable and colorful place. Stepping into this park is almost like stepping into a fairy tale, where everything is a little bit brighter and a little more extravagant. This place is designed by Gaudí, who was a lover of nature - and you can tell, when you visit the park!
- Gain faster access to Park Güell
- Learn more about Antoni Gaudí and Park Güell
- Take your time to admire the unique architecture
- Stroll around the area at your own pace
O que posso esperar?
If you wish to see a place that is colorful and truly unique, then Park Güell is the park, you should pay a visit. When you look closer, you'll see that with its colorful tile work, stunning buildings and the magnificent stairway, this place is inspired by nature. It invites you in and lets you get lost in the styling for a little while.
The park is named after Count Eusebi Güell, who wanted Gaudí to design an elegant estate with family homes. But when no one were interested in buying the homes, Güell suggested, that Gaudí moved into one of the homes. So Gaudí took him up on the advice and moved in with his family – and ended up living there for 20 years until his death. Today Park Güell is a public park, it is declared a UNESCO site and it belongs to the city of Barcelona.
It gets even more fancy and inspirational inside. The walls, roads and overall design beg for you to take a photo. And the view over Barcelona is simply beautiful. Park Güell is truly a implementation of Gaudí's one-of-a-kind imagination, and therefore it will most likely inspire your imagination too.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour, or show your ticket on your smartphone.
How do I get faster access to Park Güell?
You book entry for a specific timeslot. Then you walk to the entrance of Monumental Zone at the selected time. Remember to keep your tickets while you're visiting the park, as the staff may ask to see them at any time.
- Visitors with reduced mobility may have difficulty getting around, due to the design of the park.
Categorias de bilhetes
Child (0-6): Free of charge
Please check the booking calendar for available dates and times.
- The Casa Gaudí Museum.
Permite voucher eletrónico
Poupe tempo - salte as filas
Melhor hora para visitar
We recommend that you book a timeslot for either early morning or late in the afternoon.
O que está incluído?
- Faster access and entrance to Park Güell at the Monumental Zone.
Park Güell: tour guiado
Atendimento ao Cliente
Precisa de ajuda? Entra em contacto connosco!